Тестовые задания по теме «Елизавета-королева Англии»
I. Выберите правильный вариант ответа
1.At present the British royal family is headed by:
a) Queen Elizabeth II b) Queen Elizabeth I c) Queen Mary Luisa
2. Queen Elizabeth was born on :a) 12 May, 1922 b) 21 April, 1926 c) 25 August, 1924
3. She lives in :a) France b)England c) Moscow
4. Her father’s name was:
a) Edward II b) Charles IX c) George VI
5. Her husband’s name is :a) Prince Philip b) Prince Edward c) Prince Andrew
6. She met her husband when she was :
a) 14 b) 13 c) 15
7. Her husband is from :a)America b) Greece c) German
8. They have got :a) 4 children b) 5 children c) 3 children
9. Queen Elizabeth II came to the throne on February :a) 6, 1952 after the death of her father b) 6, 1951 after the death of her son
c) 6,1950 after the death of her mother-in-law
II.Поставьте правильное утверждение true (T) или falls (F)
The family’s surname is Windsor. It was changed from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to Windsor in 1917.
She was crowned in Westminster Abbey in June, 1953.
The Queen lives in Holyroodhouse Palace
The Queen married Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, in 1947
They have got four sons and a daughter.
Her first child Charles was born in 1948
Their eldest son and the Queen’s heir is Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
1.a, 2.b,3.b, 4.c, 5 a, 6 b,7.b, 8. a, 9.a