Бекітемін: _________ Г.Өткелбаева
Form: 4 а, ә, б
The theme of the lesson: We are jogging.
The aim of the lesson:
1) educational: to train new words and the rule of reading ea[i:], ea[e]
2) developing: to develop the pupils habits of the oral speech, to develop pupils creative and logical abilities, understanding, reading and writing, using plural forms of nouns
3) bringing-up: to bring up love and interest to the subject, to respect each other, to create an English atmosphere in the classroom.
The type of the lesson: traditional lesson
Methods of teaching: training, explanation, demonstration
Inter-subject connection: Kazakh, English
The equipment of the lesson: diagrams on the tasks, pictures, card.
The procedure of the lesson
I) Organization moment
a) greetings-Good morning, children?
-How are you?
b) a talk about on duty
-Who is on duty today?
-Who is absent today?
II. Check up the home task
-What was your homework?
-Who is ready?
III) Explaining the new theme
Warm – up
Ex-1. Listen, point, and repeat.
Ex-2. Listen and tick.
breadheadLive and learn!
Wealth is nothing without health. ( Денсаулық болмаса байлық түк емес)
Ex-4. Listen and sing.
I am jogging.
She is cycling.
They are dancing
In the park.
Wealth is nothing.
Health is everything.
We are having a lot of fun.
I am skiing.
He is skating.
You are hiking.
Before it’s dark.
I am diving.
He is swimming.
We are playing.
In the sun.
You/We/They are V+ing at the moment / now.
1891665101600I am not
You/We/They aren’t V+ing at the moment / now.
Ex-5. Write am / is / are.
1. We are skating.
2. My brother and I are playing badminton.
3. Their sisters are walking together.
4. We are walking together.
5. She is swimming in the swimming pool.
6. Are you skiing? Yes, I am.
7. My friends are cycling in the park.
8. Is his brother hiking now? No, he isn’t.
IV. Fixing the new lesson.
- What are you doing?
- I am jogging now.
- Where are you jogging?
- I am jogging in the park.
- Why are you jogging?
- I am jogging, because I want to be a healthy. Let’s go jogging together.
skiing, snowboarding / in the mountains
swimming, diving / in the swimming pool
skating, dancing / at the skating rink
cycling, playing badminton / in the park
a) giving homework
The lesson is over!