Употребление пассивного залога
1. I hope that the truth ___ very soon.A) will find out B) will be finding outC) is found out D) will be found outE) shall find out
2. The sports competitions which ___ on Sunday ___ by a lot of people.
A) are held / will be visitedB) was held / will visitC) will held / will visitD) have been held / have visitedE) will be held / will be visited
3. The business letter ___ just ___ .A) is / written B) has / been writtenC) was / written D) were / writtenE) is / going to write
4. All the business letters ___ yesterday. They ___ to the post office immediately.A) answered / takeB) were answered / tookC) are answered / were takenD) answered / tookE) were answered / were taken
5. I ___ that I ___ at the station at 5.
A) was told / should be met B) told / is being metC) tells / am met D) am told / was metE) will be told / would be met
6. By the time we came to the bookshop all books ___
A) are sold B) were soldC) had been sold D) are being soldE) is being sold
7. New schools ___ in our city every year.
A) is built B) are to be builtC) will build D) are builtE) have built
8. This year a very beautiful theatre ___ in our city.
A) built B) was builtC) has been built D) had been builtE) has built
9. This school ___ next year.
A) will close B) is closedC) will be closed D) was closedE) would be closed
10. It is winter. Everything ___ with snow.A) is covered B) coveredC) were covered D) will coverE) are covered
1-D, 2-E, 3-B, 4-E, 5-A, 6-C, 7-D, 8-C, 9-C, 10-A.