Годовая контрольная работа по английскому языку в 6 классе
за 2014-2015 учебный год.
I Прочитай тексты и напиши к каждому из них подходящий заголовок.
a) - Who Loves Music? b) - What He Can’t Do. с) - Little Sisters d) - Mother’s Helper.
1. Mark has a big family. He has four sisters. Mark’s two sisters are little but they go to school. They are at school in the morning and in the afternoon. They go to school five days a week. On Saturday and Sunday they are at home. Mark drives them in his car. And the girls love it..2.Betty is thirteen. She lives with her mother in a small town. Her mother is a singer. Betty helps her mother a lot. She goes to the shops, does their flat1 and washes the plates. Betty loves cooking and cooks a lot. She feeds their pets too.
3.Roy is a sportsman. He likes driving his car very much. He likes swimming too and he can swim very well. Roy can ride horses. He can play tennis, volleyball, and football. He is a good footballer. But he can’t fly planes.
4.Polly likes music very much. She teaches music at
school. She has a lot of pupils. Her pupils love singing songs and playing the piano. They can sing and play the piano very well. They like classical music, pop music, and rock music too. But Polly’s son hates playing the piano. He likes playing on the computer.
1- 2- 3- 4-
2. Прочитай текст. Выбери и обведи правильную форму глагола.
Linda (goes/go) to school five days a week. At a quarter past eight she (meeting/meets) her friend Diana at the bus stop. The girls (going/go) to school together. They (come/comes) to their classroom at twenty-five minutes past eight. The girls usually (have/has) five classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Linda’s desk (is/are) in front of the teacher’s table. Diana’s desk (is/ are) behind Linda’s desk. Linda (put/puts) her books, pens and pencils on the desk. At half past eight their teacher (comes /coming) into the room and their schoolday (beginning/begins.) At twelve o’clock Linda (have/ has) an apple or sometimes milk and a cake. It is her lunch. At half past three school (finishes/finish) and Linda (go/goes) home.
III. Прочитайте предложения и обведите ту форму глагола, которая в данном случае является правильной.
1. There (is/are) a blackboard and ten desks in the classroom.
2. There (is/are) some chairs at the teacher’s table there.
3. There (is/are) a lot of flowers and a tall green tree in my garden.
4. There (is/are) cornflakes and milk on the table.
5. I think there (is/are) a cake and some sandwiches there too.
6. There (is/are) five pencils and one pen in my school bag.
7. There (is/are) a teacher and eight pupils in the classroom.
8. There (is/are) three tomatoes and a cucumber on the plate.
9. There (is/are) two cinemas and a park in my street.
10. There (is/are) a book and a lamp on the desk.
IV. Найди ответы на следующие вопросы.
Do you have a big family?
Where does your granny live?
Can your friends speak English?
Is your pet at home now?
Where are your toys?
How many chairs do you have in your room?
7) Where is your parents’ room?
8) What do you do on Sunday?
9) When does your brother get up?
10) Are you always on time?
- a) No, I am not.
- b) Eight.- c) In the box.- d) I swim, play on the computer and read.
- e) No, it isn’t.
- f) At half past eight.- g) No, they can’t.
- h) Yes, I do.
- i) In Moscow,
- j) Upstairs.1- 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- 9- 10-