Чтобы посмотреть презентацию с картинками, оформлением и слайдами, скачайте ее файл и откройте в PowerPoint на своем компьютере.
Текстовое содержимое слайдов презентации:
Malye Korely Malye Korely is a village in Primorsky District of the Arkhangelsk Region, in the north of Russia. The main sight of the village is an open-air museum, featuring the traditional wooden architecture of the Arkhangelsk area. The museum is located on the right bank of the Northern Dvina River close to the mouth of the Korelka River, about 25 kilometres south- east from the city of Arkhangelsk. HistoryThe museum was founded on July 17, 1964. Traditional wooden architecture has been recognized as one of the most characteristic features of Russian North, and some of the buildings, churches, chapels, and peasant houses were collected from all over the Arkhangelsk Region and put under the state protection. The goal of the creation of the museum was to save the most outstanding wooden monuments, placing them under protection on the premises of the museum. The first building, a windmill (1744) from the village Bor of Kholmogorsky District, was moved to the museum in 1968. In 1972, the first exhibit item, an icon showing St. James, was transferred to the museum. Later it was decided that the museum would be divided into a number of sectors, representing different historical areas. The first sector, representing Kargopol and the Onega, was completed in 1973, and on June 1, 1973 the museum was open to public. In 1983, the museum became a member of the Europian Open-Air Museum Association. In 1986, the museum, which was previously subordinated to the Arkhangelsk Fine Art Museum, became an independent museum unit. In 1995, it was designated as a cultural monument of Federal significance. Lidia Bostryom was the director of the museum between 1975 and 2005. CollectionsThe museum includes the main exhibition area, located close to the village of Malye Korely, and three more exhibition areas locatedin the Arkhangelsk Region.The Mariya Kunitsyna’s Estate, a house of a rich fisherman ( the beginning of 20th century), in Arkhangelsk; - The St. Nicholas Church (1581–1584) in the village of Lyavlya, Primorsky District;- A triple church ensemble in the village of Nyonoksa, the city of Severodvinsk, consisting of the Trinity Church (1727), the St. Nicholas Church (1762), and the bell-tower (1834). The main museum area is divided into four sectors:The Kargopol and the Onega sector, representing the south-western part of the Arkhangelsk Region, the Onega River and villages around the town of Kargopol;The Dvina sector, representing the Northern Dvina River;The Mezen sector, representing the Mezen River;The Pinega sector, representing the Pinega River. This sector is currently incomplete. In 2011, Russia issued a set of three postage stamps depicting wooden buildings of the museum. In 2006 the Bank of Russia issued a silver coin of 25 roubles in honor of the Museum.